Eye Care and Optometry Services
At Northgate Vision Center, we utilize the latest in technology in order to provide the best eye care to patients. We offer a variety of services to help our patients reach their optimal eye health. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing our patients leave our office with improved and restored vision.
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Full-scope family focused optometry
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular conditions
- Ocular disease assessment and management – glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, hypertensive retinopathy, macular degeneration, etc.
- Urgent and emergency ocular diagnosis and treatment (eye injuries, eye infections, sudden loss or change of vision, sudden onset floaters or flashes of light in vision)
- Dry eye center (supplements, eye drops, dry eye management, accessories)
- Contact lens fitting, instruction, and ongoing care/ management
- Treatment for strabismus (eye turns) and amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Sports vision correction and enhancement
- Vision Rehabilitation for special populations, including patients with traumatic brain injuries, developmental delays, cerebral palsy, autism, multiple sclerosis
We offer contact lenses at affordable prices. If you're a first time user of contacts, we will give you instructions on how to properly use and care for them.
Order Contacts Now
If you would like to order contacts through Northgate Vision Center, you can go to: http://www.primaryecp.com/nvc/OrderNow.aspx
We also carry a large selection of eyewear that will fit any budget. Our friendly and caring staff will work one-on-one with you to help you find the perfect pair of glasses to fit your needs. We have a large selection of up-to-date fashion frames including: BCBG, Marc Ecko, Jessica Simpson, Lucky, SPY, Maui Jim, Izod, Op, Jessica McClintock, ProDesign Denmark, Nike, Ellen Tracy, Rudy Project, Nine West, Vince Camuto, OWP, Mexx, Ann Taylor, Nicole Miller, Sperry, Champion, Elle Tahiri, Converse, Bebe, Mila Z, Moschino, and Missioni.
Each pair of eyewear is chosen based on individual preferences and needs. We offer corrective prescription lenses and a variety of additional benefits such as thinner and lighter, anti-glare, scratch resistant, and Transitions lenses.
We accept most major medical insurances, as well as vision plans. We participate with VSP, Tricare, and Spectera. For those that do not have insurance, we accept other forms of payment such as cash and most major credit cards.
Call our office to see if we accept your insurance. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have as well.
Below you will find our new patient forms. Feel free to print and complete the forms before your first visit with us. While we do not require that you complete this paperwork prior to visiting our practice, this will save you and our staff time when you come in for your first appointment with us.
Call us today